ECF Attorney Training Information
- The WDNC Bankruptcy Court acknowledges electronic training received
through the Western District Federal Court or any other District or
Bankruptcy Court providing electronic case filing training.
- A unique login and password are required to file electronically with
the Western District of NC Bankruptcy Court.
- Upon completion of ECF training with the Federal District Court or
another Bankruptcy Court, submit the
Attorney ECF Account Registration Form. A
login and password will be assigned to the attorney and e-mailed to
the address that is listed on the registration form within 48
- If the Attorney chooses not to attend CM/ECF training, review the
Statement of Responsibility information, which can be found on the
Attorney ECF Account Registration Form, and
select the box next to the "I Agree to the Statement of
Responsibility". This option submits to the Court that the attorney
will allow staff to file documents electronically on their
- Attorney firms that presently have staff electronically filing with
the Bankruptcy Court may train new staff members in house. The
Bankruptcy Court does not require ECF training.
- A new attorney that has no ECF training and is not registered to
file electronically in any other Federal Court is required to
contact the District Court or Bankruptcy Court to schedule a training