Our court relies heavily on courtroom technology (CRT), and we welcome your use of this valuable asset. Please observe the following procedural requirements to ensure an efficient process.
- Telephonic appearances must be approved in advance by chambers.
- Chambers will issue all call-in and conference information.
- Call in 15 minutes prior to the hearing start time.
- Place your phone on mute when not speaking.
- Stay on the line until court adjourns or ask permission to disconnect.
- Avoid using headsets and speakerphones.
- Avoid using cell phones.
Video/Microsoft Teams Hearings
- Video appearances must be approved in advance from chambers.
- A prior Audio/Video test with the court is strongly recommended.
- Contact chambers at least 48 hours in advance of your hearing to request a Teams test.
- For more details regarding our CRT capabilities, click here.